Old Cut Saturday

wetfootwilly

First trip of the year went fairly smoothly however the perch did not show up. Fished 1.5 Km North of the Cut as well as in closer.
Ice is snow covered in areas but not deep drifts - that might change after tonight! Didn't take an exact measurement but ice was around 8". Water Clarity was fairly good. Next trip - 9 hours and counting.

Big Brother and Little Brother

IMG_1282.jpg
[/img]

wetfootwilly,Thank-You so much for the report of your day out on the ice.Looks like the fishing has not changed much since the last time I was out,but that`s Fishing.Hopefully things will change for you on your next trip-9 hours and counting.;)

RED FISH

i took the dad out for the afternoon , and we also didnt do so well 12 fish kept. missed a few good ones an seen a few good ones swim by but didnt stay much too our fustration lol. we were just over from wetfootwilly (w/ the big griz an clam) we fished 3-6;30 man it got nasty after the sun went down.

i get all my exercise..pushing my luck!!...Alex Van.

Thanks for the report. I never seem to catch any perch out of the old cut on the ice. St. Williams is where i have my best luck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks