Off Topic North Erie Marina no more??

bassaholic

I heard thru the grapevine that North Erie marina was all cleaned up and a forsale sign on the lawn. The new ramp also had concrete blocks in front of it?? Anyone confirm with pics? Could be trouble launching coming up real soon

Uh oh, there's some of us with deposits in place for 2021.

Sure hope this doesn't all go south into a :poop: show.

Hi all, not to worry Greg and I have sold the marina but new owners are lovely and everything is staying the same. Funny how rumours spread but nothing is changing except for us 🙂 we are happily moving home to Port Elgin.
:eek: great just when I got Greg trained too. 🤣 He always knew how many scoops I wanted when I showed up, knocked on the door and woke him up. Now I have to go through all that training again with the new owners. ;)

In all seriousness tho, Best of luck Sam and Greg. You'll be missed.☺️

My buddy who runs charters for Southcoast Charters said the new owners are putting in 33 more slips.

Attachments

• 7BC26397-6D74-4E5D-99E9-540E6D1C4E54.jpeg
    7BC26397-6D74-4E5D-99E9-540E6D1C4E54.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 149
Like wise Greg and Sam you'll be missed but good luck on your new adventure in life. 👍😀

Hi all, not to worry Greg and I have sold the marina but new owners are lovely and everything is staying the same. Funny how rumours spread but nothing is changing except for us 🙂 we are happily moving home to Port Elgin.
Hopefully the new owners are as good as Sam and Greg. They were the best that l have ever known. Very sad to see them go..but l sure do wish them the best for them in the future.

Likewise from tailffeathers fishing. You ran one of the best lauches on the Great lakes in Port Bruce. Hopefully the new owners will get some training lol. Best of luck in the future for sure.

I spoke with the new owner yesterday. All deposits are good. He was unsure if invoices were going to be sent out, likely said he would collect as your boat went in its slip, new docks are going in on the opposite side of the river and the good news. The price of a dock has gone up 100 bucks. Covid has struck the trees and pushed the price of lumber up, I guess Covid is in the water too..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks