New Wintertime Views on the Old Cut Web Cam 2021

Changing it up on the Old Cut Web Cam...
Ice Fishing Access and Parking Views will be added soon!
www.oldcutmarina.ca/old-cut-web-cam.html
The “Marina Open Water Cam” is our newest live view! Only on the “ Old Cut Web Cam “View attachment 37716
@oldcutmarina I just checked out your new,Old Cut Web Cam out,and I am impressed again,such like back a few year’s ago,when at that time,we also had a ice fishing season on.There was a wildlife photographer there as well last Sunday,February 14/21,who was taking photo’s of some duck’s swimming around by the bubbler’s.He showed me some of his duck photo’s,and showed me a golden eye,a redhead & a few other duck photo’s.Beautiful looking duck’s & I was impressed by his photo’s!! I dropped by to see my friend George,from @oldcutmarina 1F152D71-4840-4DDD-AE6F-26941F58C3A0.jpeg around 12:30 p.m. while I was there,but no one was at his office at that time,but perhaps maybe the next time,when I am down that way again,on one of my ice fishing trip’s. There is less than a month left according to this sign for ice access DE39C7E2-406B-4FE1-98B9-257C4ABA695B.jpeg off the Old Cut. Be safe everyone & Tight Lines,if you happen to be going out ice fishing,skating,etc.24C4D328-23E8-45D1-87B6-8467F26BA8B3.jpeg 👍😎

That's my first thing in the morning checking out the cam. Caught my buddy peeing by the tree one morning, someone was in the portable, he couldn't wait just finished 3 Large Timmy's before getting there. :D :D He didn't know there was a cam there, till I called his cell:woot::woot::woot:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks