New Ride

:rolleyes:

Great ride Apps. all set up and ready to go just as the Eyes heat up. All that overtime helped out:)

BD

looks good apps can't wait to see pics all slimed up instead of clean lol
the next question is will it troll at 1.5 to 4 mph

:rolleyes:

Great ride Apps. all set up and ready to go just as the Eyes heat up. All that overtime helped out:)

BD

Thanks @Big Dave , will have to keep working OT so I can afford gas in it LOL , looking forward to the 12th , see you soon .............apps

looks good apps can't wait to see pics all slimed up instead of clean lol
the next question is will it troll at 1.5 to 4 mph

Why see picture @reeldrag , might as well hop in and help get it all slimed up in there !....................apps

Thanks for taking me out on the new boat it's mint 9 eyes on the first trip out not bad

Anytime @Bodaddy76(y) ..........nice to make sure everything is working good and running well and the boat know how to catch fish in the central basin instead of just eastern basin ................I see you left out the part about dropping that 10th one 20ft behind the boat:oops::p all good pal ..................apps

:giggle:NICE way to break her in;):cigar::geek::happy::smuggrin:-r we fishing tomorrow??

I can fish till 2ish if you want was going down to boat to put some more gear anyways ...............call me !!!!

I only work 4 days a week till October (y)(y) I will text you next week
We will set some trips up
The eyes are still in the west if you can still fish with us tin canners lmao

I only work 4 days a week till October (y)(y) I will text you next week
We will set some trips up
The eyes are still in the west if you can still fish with us tin canners lmao

Sound good @reeldrag .......I will certainly fish with you "tin canners" I'll never forget where my grass root are !! Things are pretty hot here to now , so maybe want to jump in for a trip , maybe do a quick night fish if you can't do a Friday away from the west end ! ...................apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks