Need help

I am a just getting into duck hunting and don't have a boat. I am looking for some spots that I can hunt with no boat. Other than the walk outs at the unit. Any help would be appreciated.

If you haven't tried the Hahn its an okay place to shoot. There is a walk out there but I don't know how well beaten the path is anymore so it might be difficult to walk. I would walk out for an afternoon hunt before trekkin out there in the dark. Im also not sure if you can hunt Turkey Point beach anymore but I used to as a teenager. LOL . I would check on that one. I would suggest getting a small canoe. You can find them cheap, especially in this forum. Happy hunting.

Life will burn on, keep your gunpowder dry.

The Hahn marsh is morning hunts only. You must be done shooting by noon and off the marsh by 2pm sharp. This is according to the sign thats posted their.

Delhi, Ontario

My mistake. Have not been there in quite a while. Thanks for clearing that up.

Life will burn on, keep your gunpowder dry.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks