Nanticoke

I hunter

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Any body catching wally around nanticoke

Any body catching wally around nanticoke
Yes. But took me a while to find some that wanted what I was offering today — worm harnesses.… and once I found a spot I had to hit at the exact same direction to get another one. Nothing else worked last time I was out. Today was a lot closer to the ball than what has ever worked before, 60-70 FOW, around 45-50 ft down. Only downriggers worked. Tomorrow that probably wouldn’t work. The screen shows lots... All over, 50-90 FOW. Strongest marks were at around 50 FOW but nothing hit there.

A lot of boats out today.

515E4DF4-D826-4BCE-9C26-653EFE8783BA.jpeg85B14A51-A75B-4C2D-B7B5-63E035FB7DCF.jpeg

There are very large schools of Sheepshead and Silver bass through that stretch of water. A lot of the marks up high are most likely not Walleye

There are very large schools of Sheepshead and Silver bass through that stretch of water. A lot of the marks up high are most likely not Walleye
Oh yeah… we also caught some very large sheep. I caught the walleye up high (my 45 ft down is 38-40ft according to fishhawk) with nothing on the screen but bait. Whatever is on the bottom is not hitting at that depth or doesn’t like anything that I have.

There are some other big fish down on bottom

I think you are better off fishing the elbow if you are looking for eyes. I’ve had good luck in 70-90 fow on the nw end. There is a black ( I think it’s a well head ) marker out there in 70 fow or so. That area produced several eyes for me the last week or so. Eyes were 40ish down. Moved the boat up north from Dover yesterday so my season is over. Good luck fellas.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks