Nanticoke walleye tourney

Hold on a second here... If everyone just put there fish in their livewells, no one is at advantage? And how is it live release when we can’t have our fish in water?? things aren’t adding up, Mabye it’s judt me...

Hold on a second here... If everyone just put there fish in their livewells, no one is at advantage? And how is it live release when we can’t have our fish in water?? things aren’t adding up, Mabye it’s judt me...
Typos Matt. He meant no touurnaments allow fish in water..fish must be in cooler with bagged iced. I assume he means all tourneys have zero tolerance on loose water in a cooler unless it’s a live release

Typos Matt. He meant no touurnaments allow fish in water..fish must be in cooler with bagged iced. I assume he means all tourneys have zero tolerance on loose water in a cooler unless it’s a live release
Exactly. Thought it sounded clear lol an also said endless it’s live release. This tourney isn’t. 4 fish in cooler no water or loose ice. Bagged ice or frozen containers that’s the rules. Like all the events we do on Erie and Ontario

With the large interest this event has drawn in the last couple days this event will be capped at 40 boats I’m told. We didn’t expect to get that many but tackle shops and company’s have been spreading the word and it’s drawing guys from across the pond as well. Hoover’s is a small marina so 40 in the 1st year is the cap. Since opening registration couple days ago there’s 8 paid up now and with guys messaging today I have 7 more registering tomorrow an there’s still 14 other teams I know of that will be soon as well. Entering this year will also give give you 1st choice next year before we go to guys waiting to get in. Also have a buddy that’s planning to run a big fish Friday for all the teams that will be pre fishing that day. Optional Calcutta’s also being added and can sign up for that at captains meeting Friday at 7pm sharp at Hoover’s

Lol I didn’t see that. Ya they doing the Calcutta’s from what I’m told but there’s Canadian teams entering that as well to show them up lol

18 confirmed now 11 more I personally know registering by end of week. 40 boat max field so get entry in quick to get ur spot

Alright boys and girls I have decided that I will be helping out with the Fall Frenzy this year in organizing a BIGFISHFRIDAY for all of us that want to get a head start on the action and prefish Friday September the 28th for a little extra cash. Teams must be entered into main event to fish. Entry for BIGFISHFRIDAY will be 100$ paid PRIOR TO THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th! E- transfers will be accepted at cjkirby@uniongas.com. please send email with team # and name as well as the e transfer password. conformation of recieved payment will be returned via email. The Fishing day will start @ 7am-3pm with anglers aloud to start from any port. All of the same rules of the fall frenzy will apply for BIGFISHFRIDAY that includes NO soaking of fish in water. Only dry coolers with bagged ice or block ice containers will be aloud. 2-4 anglers with 6 rod max (2 per angler canadian waters). Boats weighing in must have coolers at the weigh station no later then 3pm sharpe any cooler recived after 3pm will be disqualified. Tight lines! see you all at HOOVERS!

Is the tourney sold out. Trying to get a crew confirmed. 26 of September is the last day for registration if ou are not fu

Just got the update there are 14 spots left for this year 40 boat max. Still have guys that are signing up this week. Remember having a spot this year will also give you 1st dibs on next year. We go teams from Toronto to London an the states coming. Don’t forget big fish Friday being ran by someone else can contact him at Cjkirby@uniongas.com.

Can in box me for how to register or if on Facebook everything’s on our page. Fall frenzy walleye tournament.

Just hit the 30 mark. 10 teams to go. 40 boats makes it a 4 grand 1st place. Payout top 5 teams. Big fish 1st 1000 top 3 pay out. Week to go to register. Wednesday 26th is at midnight cut off we will not accept anything after that as we need time to get everything organized. Going to be a good tourney see you guys that registered there! Boat checks start at 5 am make sure you get that done before launching. We will hand you a zip tie for biggest fish after boat check

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks