Fishing Report Nanticoke - August 31

FisherPrice

Had a very late start on this holiday weekend. Boat in at 5:45 and rods out around 6:00 pm. Myself and another local doverite on board.

Fished 2.5 hours, starting at 55'.

Spoons and redfins did the work. A cannon ball at 40-42' was literally unstoppable. Bows and walleye.

I realized tonight why I hate lead core. One rainbow managed to mess up three lines, and we did not even land the fish. I really hate all the cranking as well, but it does produce.

The best part of the night. Hand catching in a nice walleye on a custom ripplin. After the rainbow mess up, I had to pull one lead line in by hand. The lure on was painted by my 9 year old daughter.....with her nail polish....Extra sparkly I said, and she agreed to make it. The fish hit while pulling the lure in. That is an interesting experience.

What a fishery we have here this year.

IMG_4743.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4638.JPG
    IMG_4638.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
@FisherPrice… Catching a fish on her custom nail polish painted RRF must have been exciting for your daughter! (y)(y):)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks