Muskrat

Lachine60

Good afternoon Gents,
Dad is 81 and mentioned that he would like a good feed of muskrat. Does any body know where some can be purchased?

thank you

I doubt you will find anywhere that sells it. If you can find a trapper you might be able to get one there

Port Rowan Lions Club use to hold a Marsh Hare Dinner and I think they got theirs from a Muskrat farm down around Dunnville . There was a recent episode of Tularemia (Rabbit Fever) down at Long Point that killed off a bunch of muskrats. Not sure of the status at this point in time but I did see Muskrats last time I was there.

We were some of the people who helped supply them. No muskrat farm, all wild caught muskrats. We have not had any signs Tularemia around here. this was the first time in quite a few years they did not have the dinner.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks