Muskie Video December 3 2017

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
After numerous attempts uploading to YouTube, I finally got it. The last attempt took 6 hrs.

Had a great day on the water with @stomp @Blastr and @U-290 Largest was 42' and we went 4-6. Couldn't ask for a better day on the water for a December trip.
As always, thanks guys.

Awesome job. Sorry about the language. Lol. Blastrcharters.ca. Captain Glen Gdanski

ED351386-3CB3-47C0-B87C-457B6EE2EF72.jpeg
After numerous attempts uploading to YouTube, I finally got it. The last attempt took 6 hrs.

Had a great day on the water with @stomp @Blastr and @U-290 Largest was 42' and we went 4-6. Couldn't ask for a better day on the water for a December trip.
As always, thanks guys.

@Three Bouys,Thanks for Sharing the video of your day Musky Fishing,BUT WOW!!, 6 hour’s to upload a video to You Tube.You are a very patient man,:),and well worth the time for me and likely other members watching the video.(y)

You Definitely had a great day Fishing weatherwise,plus some nice Muskies were being caught.I was Steelhead Fishing that Day,and it was a Beautiful Sunny day that day,to be Outdoors for sure!! All the Best,& Tight Lines!! (y)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks