Muskie LSC Nov 16

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well with all the wind its been tough to get out but today we finally managed a trip to LSC for some muskie. We spent 4 days in the French a few weeks ago and got skunked on the skies so it was nice to get a few today. We ended up going 7 for 9 with a few 36's being the smallest and a 42 being the biggest. No big girls but a fun day none the less.
40"

40"

42"

41"

40"

Well done guys! The way my whitetail bow hunting is going it makes me wish I hadn't winterized my boat.

Great job guys, I had my first ever musky experience yesterday on LSC we went 12 for 16 largest was 45.
Thanks Joe and Ron !

7 for 9, 12 for 16, Musky fishing!!!! Those are great numbers for Bass, forget Musky. The fish of a thousand casts, not for you guys. Those poor defenseless fish didn't know you guys are members of Stomp's forum. Those are lifetime numbers for some, good for you all.

7 for 9, 12 for 16, Musky fishing!!!! Those are great numbers for Bass, forget Musky. The fish of a thousand casts, not for you guys. Those poor defenseless fish didn't know you guys are members of Stomp's forum. Those are lifetime numbers for some, good for you all.

Trust me Johnny , there has been days out there where I would of pay for a bite , I have drove from St Thomas to Belle River or Lighthouse and worked my butt off trying to get something going and didn't even get a sniff ! That fishing may it be muskies , bass , walleye what ever , Lake St Clair is a great fisher and produces some huge fish and I believe holds a record fish in it(hopefully with my name on it...lol) ,musky fishing is hot right now that's why the #'s are high and the ol muskies are eating everything in site , if you get a chance to get in on a trip take it up you wouldn't be disappointed!!!.................apps

Trust me Johnny , there has been days out there where I would of pay for a bite , I have drove from St Thomas to Belle River or Lighthouse and worked my butt off trying to get something going and didn't even get a sniff ! That fishing may it be muskies , bass , walleye what ever , Lake St Clair is a great fisher and produces some huge fish and I believe holds a record fish in it(hopefully with my name on it...lol) ,musky fishing is hot right now that's why the #'s are high and the ol muskies are eating everything in site , if you get a chance to get in on a trip take it up you wouldn't be disappointed!!!.................apps

That's a big fish your holding yourself @apps. I've been trying to get back to St. Claire for years now. November is best for Musky? I think I'll save my skills for another species, like sunfish, and save up some loonies and charter a pro next year. I'm not even going to ask for recommendations now, my sometimers disease won't let me remember that far ahead.

MLS you know about my sometimers disease.

Yeah WTP now til the season closes dec 15 is best for muskies. Baitfish are heading to the rivers to spawn and the skies are there eating them up. This makes them easy to target and puts numbers in the boat along with a great chance at a giant.

Back