Fishing Report Muskie French River July 4-8

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well Esox angler and I had an unreal week on the French. We went up last week from mon-thurs. We got up midday on mon. We fished muskies a bit with no luck. However we got some pickerel, pike and few big cats. Tues was a great day. We ended up catching 3 and had 2 more on. Wed was another great day. Got one early, took the boat down the outlets and back up (with no damage!!) and got 3 more later in the day. Thurs morning capped our trip. Esox got a 51" giant that destroyed his lure. All totaled we caught 8 muskies and had 3 more on and lost them. We saw another 5 up on 8's. Another great trip with a great buddy. Looking forward to next year.
46" to start the week

43"

45"

38"

44"

40"

51" beauty

This was the beginning of where we took the boat down

Other rapids

Awesome photo`s with the scenery and Muskies spilliard 1 & Essox.Good to read that the Lund survived the French River rocks and rapids!!

Good job fellas looks like an amazing adventure too!!!...any particular lure hot...ifu r willing to share....heading to upper french next week in search of slime...nice goin again alot of inches there!

Well done- looks like you made some memories. I'm heading up to Totem Point Lodge on the French next week and it is my first trip up mostly for musky and some walleye. Would appreciate any advice.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks