murrey marsh/ bayou/ lee brown

paddle maker

Hello all. I am wondering how does one join a local marsh club? And what does it cost. I floated from Rowan Mill to Port Royal yesterday, and from the first on down every bank, and tributary is posted I have lived here all my life, and have no clue about hunt clubs or how they work. Thank you in advance for any info

Murray Marsh and the Bayou are privately owned by 2 owners. Lee Brown is owned by the Long Point Region Conservation Authority. Flight club is along there as well. Be happy there are places like the Long Point Waterfowl unit where everyone can hunt and play in a world class waterfowl area at a reasonable cost.

I understand they are private. I was hoping perhaps they'er keepers would comment, or pm me. Perhaps my uncle is right "if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it" I'm guessing I can't afford to hunt a private club.

Are most not American owned? Was just searching kijiji. There are a few hunt clubs on St Clair open and advertising to the general public hunter now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks