Movember

NOW UP TO $650 $750 $775:greedy:(y) - with London Life matching my donations that's $1300 $1550 raised for men's health - you can help get me to new goal of 1K by donating @ http://mobro.co/StompinBob
Your junk (and I) will thank you!

Last edited:
Nice going my fellow Mo Bro (y) !!! , $250 for me and with my employer matching is $500 :D, here a pic at 11 days for me ..........apps

Nice going my fellow Mo Bro (y) !!! , $250 for me and with my employer matching is $500 :D, here a pic at 11 days for me ..........apps

Nice work. Your 'stache is superior to my moth-eaten boffo.

I seem to be stuck at 3/4 of the way to my new goal of 1K. Donations here on 6-8 have been hard to come by lately, so I'm going to sweeten things up a bit(y). I've got 2 Okuma Dipsey Rods with matching Okuma line counter reels up for grabs. Be one of the first two to donate $50 to my Mo'vember cause and one of these Dipsey rod/reel combos is yours . I think I paid around $170 for the pair several years ago at Lambeth Rod and Tackle. One was used once and the other hasn't seen water. They are spooled with line . So for a $50 donation you get a Dipsey set-up all ready to go at a bargain price , a charitable donation receipt for a further deduction on your taxes, and you're helping protect your own junk - sweet deal:cool:!

You can donate @ http://ca.movember.com/mospace/2540002 .

Any donation, large or small is welcome.

Last edited:
I seem to be stuck at 3/4 of the way to my new goal of 1K. Donations here on 6-8 have been hard to come by lately, so I'm going to sweeten things up a bit(y). I've got 2 Okuma Dipsey Rods with matching Okuma line counter reels up for grabs. Be one of the first two to donate $50 to my Mo'vember cause and one of these Dipsey rod/reel combos is yours . I think I paid around $170 for the pair several years ago at Lambeth Rod and Tackle. One was used once and the other hasn't seen water. They are spooled with line (but I don't think it's braid). So for a $50 donation you get a Dipsey set-up all ready to go at a bargain price , a charitable donation receipt for a further deduction on your taxes, and you're helping protect your own junk - sweet deal:cool:!

You can donate @ http://ca.movember.com/mospace/2540002 .

Any donation, large or small is welcome.

@stomp keep those rods and reels, you will get satisfaction from them when we do some spring pike fishing. Put the mini-van up for grabs :ROFLMAO: I think @Big Dave will agree (y)

A mini van driver wearing Crocs?:D

Patience @stomp, you will reach your goal...... Cant wait to get my new Crocs:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx apps! U goin to the London Gala Parte? I'll be there - the guy with the cheesiest, rattiest 'stache.

It's not the size or shape of the stash that counts , it really about the money you have raised for the cause and you have done a outstanding job my friend ;)(y)! I'm stuck at $300 and company matching is $600 and as far as web site donations the company has raised $1200 , sure hope a lot are like me and have a bunch of cash in a sandwich bag :jawdrop: to hand in at the end of it ........lol , haven't decided if I'm going to the Hideaway on the 28th maybe I'll see ya there ................apps

@stomp, you are coming to the end of the growing season, show us a picture of this thing you call a stache!

Well fellow mo-bro looks like $330 for me with company matching will make it $660 , I will let you how we did as a whole company as soon as I here the results !...........apps

Well fellow mo-bro looks like $330 for me with company matching will make it $660 , I will let you how we did as a whole company as soon as I here the results !...........apps
Nicely done @apps . I received another $30 today to move to $1030. My London Life team is now over $7K. I'm hopeful that London Life will match $6K of that. Mrs. Stomp averts her eyes now (more than ever) so I guess it's coming off on Sunday morning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks