Monday charter with hoss fish

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Ended up with 23 as someone counted a silver bass as a walleye. All caught on 6 colour on planers except 2 that came off downrigger and dipsey. Michelle Pfieffer was hot again 20190715_142507.jpg

Thanks for taking me out again Tailfeathers. As usual, had a blast. Good company, lots of laughs, caught some fish, (and another burn for which I have already been chastised :LOL:.) and I learned something new. Was great to see you again Steve1990, and was nice to meet you too Hossfish (and John).

I don't know where you learned to take pictures Tailfeathers, but my wife says that under that tree, in that lighting (the shade) somehow you made me look kinda, sorta, a little bit maybe, but not really, slimmer than I really am. She says you can take a picture of ME again anytime if you can make me seem to be slightly slimmer like that every time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Trevor M... I don't what your looking at but you could hardly call anyone in that photo slim. ? :sorry:
Bob??? I didn't say I said that. I said my wife said that. Maybe that's one of those "hints" she gives letting me know I should perhaps, maybe, lose some weight? :unsure::whistle::unsure:.

I use that as my excuse to go fishin. If I eat more fish, I might lose some weight. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Trevor M just my experience but wives don't "hint". LOL

Maybe I'm mistaken. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Sometimes my wife's "hints" include the proverbial brick up side the head. Sometimes, when I wake up, I remember what it was she was "hinting" she wanted done.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

In all seriousness though, my wife is VERY good to me and I do my best to reciprocate. I don't know where I'd be if she hadn't agreed to marry me 7 years ago. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great report........gotta ask........Michelle Pfieffer? Not familiar with that lure.........body bait? spoon? Who makes? Any chance of a photo?

Many thanks in advance.
Balleye

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks