Minnows

Muskrat

Does anyone know if there are any minnows being sold in port bruce? Thanks.

I was fishin on the pier on Wednesday and although I didn't check myself with the local bait shops, by all accounts of the others on the pier fishing, only worms were available.

But, there were minnows being caught in the channel and off the end of the pier. (I caught my own by the light tower and managed enough for the day)

I can confirm that North Erie Marina does not have minnows and may not for a while; the ice storm killed the power to the shack and it may be a few weeks before it’s sorted out.

I can confirm that North Erie Marina does not have minnows and may not for a while; the ice storm killed the power to the shack and it may be a few weeks before it’s sorted out.
He didn't have any last year either, something about licensing issues I was told.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks