minnows

Big Otter

Fishing is great in the bay right now, we have lots of minnows at Lake Erie Bait in St.Williams.

Front Road across from the Fin & Feather campground! If I was gonna put boat in, you might consider putting it in @ the provincial park then U can work the bay from there back towards Rowan/St Williams! Just a thought

Front Road across from the Fin & Feather campground! If I was gonna put boat in, you might consider putting it in @ the provincial park then U can work the bay from there back towards Rowan/St Williams! Just a thought[/QUOTE I was told that my Ontario Parks pass was still O.K. to use @ the provincial park by the waterfowl unit office when I stopped in there first recently,before I used the Provincial Park boat launch,(where some Duck Hunter`s also use the boat ramp),it is NOT FREE.Just because the main Provincial Park Office is closed for the Season,you will still need to display the Ontario Park Pass in your vehicle.There are other ramp`s still open in the area the last time I was there,such as Sandboy,and Old Post Marina,and the Old Cut Marina has the Honour System.If you don`t have an Ontario Parks Pass,pay cash at the waterfowl Unit Office to use the Park Boat Ramp.Just to let Angler`s know ahead of time if they don`t have a pass.It looks like the nice weather will still be around for awhile,and the fishing is still GOOD!! Tight Lines,& PERCH ON!! (y)

Last edited:
I think this why I bought a boathouse back in 1992 so I only have to trailer it twice a year! Lmao

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks