migration

mooner

hey wetfoot have you seen any of these this year?IMG0045A.jpg

yep ate all the ducks u can get down there somes good somes bad .I've ate blacks, mallards and woodies that taste like crap :vomit: but i have had some real good ones :)

Need some weather! I took Monday off from hunting, Wednesday looks like a no wind day. And judging from the long term, there's not many 'blow' days happening on hunt days. That could change obviously.

Got 4 reds and a wigeon yesterday (lost a 5th red that dove on the dog and vanished). Wasn't easy. Rained pretty heavy in the afternoon and then a surprise thunderstorm rolled trough with some pretty close lightning strikes. Had to tear down the boat blind and hightail it to the launch for a bit.

not much luck on Wed. got an inside blind and started about 11am.saw very few marsh birds again and got one drake mallard also got buzzed from behind by a flock of teal then a group of redheads buzzed from behind we never had a chance at either group still a good day and fun to see the reaction of my son to those birds surprising us from the back " WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT"
Dave

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks