mel sevier

it is with heavy hearts that the family of mel announce his passing at his home on tuesday august 21st 2012 mel,s life ended as he lived on his terms refusing treatment and not wanting pitty son of the late les & loretta sevier survived by his wife gloria his brother gerald missed by his beloved sons craig <maryanne> and darren<leeanne> and grandchildren kyle,robyn,darcie and mercedes and great grandchild breton mel was an avid duck hunter loved longpoint and wildlife passionately enjoyed the times spent at longpoint with craig for 40 years he loved and was proud of both his sons at mels request creamation has already taken place and there will be no formal service in lieu of flowers donations to the diabetes or heart and stroke foundation would be greatly appreciated thankyou to the ambulance attendants and especially to the brantford city police and the 2 officers in particular that stayed and helped mels family at the time of his death thakyou for your care and compassionate help craig asked me to post this i know alot of u guys would want 2 know

jonny1duck

Mel was an active LPWA member who hunted the Waterfowl Unit even before the Association was conceived of. May he rest in peace. Our condolences to his wife and family.
Sevier-1989.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks