Marine plywood

Dicker

Does anyone know of anywhere I could get my hands on a few sheets of 5/8 marine grade plywood or even better, any type of plastic type of board the same thickness?
I've tried most of the lumber yards in Norfolk county, but none that carry that thickness in stock

When times are tough,
and flocks are small,
take your time,
and kill 'em all!

there is a place in Woodstock, called Davon Sales they handle a lot of farm equipment ,i purchased from them 3/4 in. thick 4x8 sheets of plastic when i replaced the floor in my boat a 22 ft boat.
i forget what it is called , but it is used in flooring and walls in pig barns , also in walls in wash stalls in horse barns .
i do not know if it comes in 5/8 inch thickness , but it may be worth your while to call. ph. # 519 -537 2375, good luck

3/4 for the floor would be perfect, I would only need 5/8" for the storage compartment lids
Would be nice to put something on that would last a lifetime, Gonna give them a call today
Very much appreciated, Thanks Jaycee!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks