Marina's to be Closed to Recreational Boating

Just FYI spent last 3 days fishin st Clair river every launch open on river marinas are closed all launches open

Opp,cannot stop you from launching a boat
Some of the launches have concrete barriers now around erie. OPP were down there Saturday and apparently handed out tickets. I did see golf courses are now open in tillsonburg!!!! Interesting...

Some of the launches have concrete barriers now around erie. OPP were down there Saturday and apparently handed out tickets. I did see golf courses are now open in tillsonburg!!!! Interesting...
Everything is “apparently” or “I heard”, “my neighbour said”, “I saw on Facebook”.. and etc etc. If it’s not first hand knowledge, don’t post.

Bronte has always said it won’t be open till May 1st and now people are freaking out because it’s not open. Is it may 1st?

Everything is “apparently” or “I heard”, “my neighbour said”, “I saw on Facebook”.. and etc etc. If it’s not first hand knowledge, don’t post.

Bronte has always said it won’t be open till May 1st and now people are freaking out because it’s not open. Is it may 1st?
Unfortunately @FlyingViking thats kinda the hand we've been dealt. When we have politicians saying no playgrounds, I mean yes playgrounds. You can use the ramps in Owen Sound but not Norfolk County but now lake Simcoe changed their minds too so you can't use those ramps but on the other hand St Clair river is good to fish. It be nice if someone just drove the shorelines of the great lakes hourly and reported first hand what is going on everywhere.

So I guess we just resort to being fishermen/women and never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

The physical barriers are not here say. The county installed them around the public ramps. Some private Marinas around long point have barriers installed. Not here say. The OPP were patrolling these areas on Saturday. Not here say. All facts. Did they give tickets out? Apparently yes. They also patrolled an open golf course but refused to say if they have tickets out. There are pics on local media on the physical barriers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks