Many thanks!

Badbuzz

Many thanks to everyone on Friday!

I was down for the first time hunting the unit on Friday and met lots of regulars around the fire who welcomed me, and imparted some good knowledge on me. I would like to extend my thanks for the hospitality and friendliness you gave me. Made me feel very welcome.

Special thanks to Bryon for taking me out to the creek (Thank your GF for me for not making it out...lol)

Thanks also to John for the invite to the fire, without that I would have been sleeping in my car and hunting solo.

Thanks to Paul & Kevin for some insight on the marsh.

It was good meeting Adrian and Frank as well.

I am hoping to make it out one more time this year, however if I do not, I am going to make it out several times next year.

Hope to see you all again, and good hunting!

Warren.

Meant to also thank Glen for his insights on the marsh, and his experiences. For some reason the cold beverages clouded my remembering of names.

Came doen again this past friday and we bagged a few.

I also want to make it out one last time for the self serve, probably around Dec 28. Maybe I will see a few locals

Warren

it was nice 2 meet u waren glad u enjoyed urself we,ll c u down there again 4 sure kinda funny how every name u mentioned r long time members of the <OLD BOYS CLUB> i guess that when a fella comes over 2 the fire with a good attitude he dosent have to much trouble makin some new friends n gettin some good info and even get invited on a hunt 2 b6 theres some guys on here that could learn a few things from u like when they whine bitch n complain and just try 2 cause trouble 4 everybody people arent so receptive its amazing how some manners and common canadian respect can help a guy out maybe these guys will figure out that please n thanku r powerfull words and they will get u far not far away CHEERS!!

jonny1duck

Back