Lumpy at Bruce today

Maestrolaker

Went out around 1030 and pounded waves til 430. Once we hit 58 the east wind had no buffer and it was rolling.
Landed 10 decent eyes and several nice bows....lost my last gold RRF!! On a break off.

On way in the sounder lit up in 44-46'...have to think it was perch.

Saw a few boats out but not many.

Went out around 1030 and pounded waves til 430. Once we hit 58 the east wind had no buffer and it was rolling.
Landed 10 decent eyes and several nice bows....lost my last gold RRF!! On a break off.

I actually fished 44-46 last week due to being unable to move into deeper water and the perch kept hitting the riggers, believe or not. 5 nice keeper perch as a side bonus.

That sounds like a good day of fishing off Port Bruce @Maestrolaker,even in an East Wind!! The Fishing still sounds like that it has been that good from reading all of the reports from Lake Erie,since I just got back from a 3 week fishing trip in the Fort Frances and the Kenora area.I was at Angling Outfitters last Saturday,(August 26),to replace some of my lures from my Northwestern Fishing trip,& I saw some gold RRF there for sale,if that helps you any to replace yours.All the Best,& Walleye's/Bows ON!!(y)

Back