Fishing Report LSC Musky

Fantastic, that sure is a beauty the lady is holding. Your 4 hours of fishing and getting 3 matches my total Musky landed since 1981. I really only went once targeting Musky and landed 2 and missed 2 more that October morning 2 years ago. If all comes together as planned we should be there Monday for a few days. Had to cancel once. If I may ask what was the game plan to get them? Not asking for any secrets.

I wish you good luck... big thing was moving around and switching things up. First few hours there was no action. So i moved to lake past bouys..12-13ft of water.... varied speeds between 3.6-4.1 MPH.... thew out planner boards and tried variety of colours. Keep checking lines as weeds were horrible.

Fantastic, that sure is a beauty the lady is holding. Your 4 hours of fishing and getting 3 matches my total Musky landed since 1981. I really only went once targeting Musky and landed 2 and missed 2 more that October morning 2 years ago. If all comes together as planned we should be there Monday for a few days. Had to cancel once. If I may ask what was the game plan to get them? Not asking for any secrets.

Sorry.. meant to post my other comment here... please see below... also.. that was her first musky and she was terrified to touch it.... but i made her!

Sorry.. meant to post my other comment here... please see below... also.. that was her first musky and she was terrified to touch it.... but i made her!

She sure didn't look nervous holding that beast, good for her. I know my wife would be flipping out, she would never hold a toothy critter like that. And thanks for the tips. I hope we do as well over a few days. Trolling I can handle, tossing 2 pound bricks at them will kill me. Planner boards eh, I was told to keep a short line in the prop wash, I can do both, very versatile I am.

She sure didn't look nervous holding that beast, good for her. I know my wife would be flipping out, she would never hold a toothy critter like that. And thanks for the tips. I hope we do as well over a few days. Trolling I can handle, tossing 2 pound bricks at them will kill me. Planner boards eh, I was told to keep a short line in the prop wash, I can do both, very versatile I am.

I caught two on boards and 1 in wash about 40 feet behind the boat

Man @sogh... you're living the dream...

images

Very nice work! We were there for Thanksgiving weekend and only managed two skis over 3 days! Weeds were terrible on Monday with that north blow on Sat and Sun that was no surprise.

Very nice work! We were there for Thanksgiving weekend and only managed two skis over 3 days! Weeds were terrible on Monday with that north blow on Sat and Sun that was no surprise.
Thanks...the weeds can ruin the fishing for sure if wind is blowing them around

Nice pics- glad you had a good time! I wish people who caught musky kept their daily limit every time they go out. They, along with other predators such as cormorants, have really done a number on the perch in LSC.

Yes sir, of course they are. But that lake is infested with skis. You'd be hard pressed to target perch and not encounter at least one. They're pushing the perch all over the lake to the point where many have given up on perch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks