Lost fish finder

Derby69

I launched out of old cut today and left a portable fish finder on shore by the boat ramp. I was hoping that someone picked it up. If anyone seen it or picked it up could you please let me know it is a hummibird piranhamax 160 portable thanks derby69

Derby69.

I was the guy asking for vice grips. I feel bad because I saw your finder but you were still there so I didn't mention it. It was not there when I pulled the boat at 17:30.

Bummer, Clark

Hey walleye it's ok crap happens.. But do you remember where you seen it sitting down there cause i called old cut marina and the gentlemen I talk to said he would look a the footage from the camera down there at old cut so if you do remember were there would help thanks a lot derby69

Well we got some one on camera picking up the fishfinder so hopeful them come forward and return it..
Got to go look at the footage to see if i Recognize them from Saturday hopefully I do

hey I just saw this haven't been on the site this week until now and had to create a account but we have it found after ou guys left when we pulled our boat out.

Hey cmac12 it's derby69 thanks for picking it up my phone # is (519)671-6038 if you could give me a call to arrange a time to pick it up that would be great.. thanks again my name is tom

Back