Looks good for Walleye on Thurs.

Fish Farmer

Anyone going to Maitland Thurs.? Windfinder says Walter is waiting.:)

I'm not going out of Maitland Fish Farmer but I am going out of Bruce Thurs. so I sure hope your right about Walter is waiting! :joyful:

Good luck to you and I'm hoping for half the success you guys are getting in the east end this year. (y)

WILL C U THERE-W/R:D

Horty lets hope we see Walter there also.:LOL:

Doing a solo run I washed the paint off half the lures in my box yesterday with only one 7 lb. wally and 2 perch to show for it. It wasn't all bad though, no sheep or silvers and it was a truly beautiful day after the fog cleared... and more importantly, no crazy man ran into me coming out of that thick fog bank. :)

Fish Farmer, we hope to be there mid-afternoon....how can I contact you directly? I have a few questions to ask you if you have a moment.

thanks

Going from the slip tomorrow AM. I would like to tell you with whom Dave but he wishes to remain anonyms. I can tell you he is on the other forum and he likes dunking worms and he likes washing those Maitland specific lures in Nanticoke. I'll put a Nanticoke lure on for him so he can get his first Elbow or Hoover Point fish. I am pulling the boat out next week to head North for a few days and plan on hitting Maitland when we get back. Please don't fish it out before then.

Going from the slip tomorrow AM. I would like to tell you with whom Dave but he wishes to remain anonyms. I can tell you he is on the other forum and he likes dunking worms and he likes washing those Maitland specific lures in Nanticoke. I'll put a Nanticoke lure on for him so he can get his first Elbow or Hoover Point fish. I am pulling the boat out next week to head North for a few days and plan on hitting Maitland when we get back. Please don't fish it out before then.

HaHaHaHa you guys got tears running down my face:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. Johnny see what happens when you get pink balls:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I know who the anonymous Dunker is, we have a sliding good trailer.:LOL:. I hope to start fishing Abino for Perch soon. Have a good trip north Johnny, I'll keep you informed Johnny how were doing.

Better pink than green or blue. Green is not a good colour for balls, if green see a Doctor or call 911. As far as having the blue balls, well we've all been there before, us guys at least.

Back