Looking for someone to fish with!

skipper sam

Hello,
I’m in the Tillsonburg area and I’m looking for someone to take out fishing as I will not go out on the lake alone for safety reasons. I like to get out at least a couple of time a week. I like to split the fuel and boat ramp if possible. I have all the equipment needed for walleye but if you have a favourite rod or lure your welcome to bring it. Don’t need to start too early, around 8 am.

I’m also interested in going to Detroit River for walleye while the run is on. If you are interested in going there let me know. Email or message.
Shawn

Hello,
I’m in the Tillsonburg area and I’m looking for someone to take out fishing as I will not go out on the lake alone for safety reasons. I like to get out at least a couple of time a week. I like to split the fuel and boat ramp if possible. I have all the equipment needed for walleye but if you have a favourite rod or lure your welcome to bring it. Don’t need to start too early, around 8 am.

I’m also interested in going to Detroit River for walleye while the run is on. If you are interested in going there let me know.

Last edited:
Hi Sam I am Arthur. It says you live in the thorn hill are near Toronto. I am also looking for someone to go to the Detroit River , same deal I have a big Lund Baron with all the fixings. If you are interested in heading out let me know I’ll PM you my number..

Hey @skipper sam I think I took you up on an open seat offer a number of years ago (2017?)

Thought you hailed from the big smoke in those days, sounds like you've escaped with your life and lund intact. Good for you!

I've got my own boat these days that I don't have time for so I doubt I'll take you up on your offer but hope you're well.

Hello,

I’m also interested in going to Detroit River for walleye while the run is on. If you are interested in going there let me know. Email or message.
Shawn
Morning Shawn, I'm 35 minutes just east of you, I'm in Scotland.
Unfortunately this week is a wrap for me, but after Sunday my calendar opens up.
Here's my email 69gdol@gmail.com and hopefully we can work something out. 🙂

Hi Sam, my name is Phil and I live in Aylmer. I fish out of Port Bruce and have the same concerns you do about being out on the lake alone. I have a 16 foot Mirrocraft and only go out when the lake is pretty flat. I see that you have had some replies already and would be happy to go out with you is you find yourself without a partner. email address is whitbytrader@yahoo.com

Thanks

Phil

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks