Looking for person to Fish Port Stanley on Monday

skipper sam

Looking for a person that would be interested in Fishing Port Stanley tomorrow, Monday, April 15 for some walleye to see if there’s any in the area text me or message me on 68.

Love to join you, work is getting in the way. Please post your experience tomorrow if you get out. Good luck, and tight lines, forecast looks good.

I got out of Burwell, went SE towards the commercial boat that was out. Marked lots of fish and bait, at various depths from 20 to 40ft down. No takers, went west looking for cleaner greener water. Got as far as 61ft, no green clearer water. I had less than 1ft of visibility. So no fish made it to the net but I enjoyed the sun and nice boat ride. I Also made sure the water pump impeller I put in last week was working well.

If you go out of Stanley again try out front of Port Talbot in 15-30 fow
Might still be too early

Looking for a person that would be interested in Fishing Port Stanley tomorrow, Monday, April 15 for some walleye to see if there’s any in the area text me or message me on 68.

I am usually available for fishing and splitting costs. How do I get a hold you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks