Looking for or considering a new Ranger 621

gcman

I recently sold my '10 Ranger 621 and will be ordering a new '14 Ranger 621 in the next couple of weeks. If you've been looking for or considering a Ranger 621 but just haven't seen or found any configurations/colors or condition you liked feel free to contact me. I could order the colors and options you want for you to take possession in fall of 2014, specifically end of October. Yes, the pricing would be agreed upon in advance before ordering and a deposit would be required - an opportunity to save big over new.
Based on my historical usage the boat would have approx 45-55 hours on it.

Here's some of the options I'm currently going with -

Motors will be Yamaha 300hp 4-stroke with Yamaha 9.9 High thrust kicker with pre-rig and Command Link Gauges
Lowrance electronics, most likely and HDS-8 and HDS-9
Minnkota Terrova 101/US2 with iPilot on universal quick release mounting bracket
I will be mounting 2, 6" Berts Tracks on back corners to accommodate downriggers. *Ranger is now installing Berts Tracks at the Factory*
2 x glassed in thru hull transducers with speed/temp

YouTube Walk through video -
http://www.rangerboats.com/models.cfm?gid=35&mid=7012

If interested feel free to email me at gavin@getbit.ca or call me at 416-570-8630

Cheers,

Last edited:
Yes, in case you're wondering this a prostaff boat and will save you big time, it would be hard to find a Ranger like this with this few hours at this price.

Any questions email me at gavin@getbit.ca or call at 416-570-8630

Cheers,

Am I missing something here? Delivery October 2014, just in time for ice fishing 2015. I better check the calendar, I might be a year off!

Why couldn't I order it myself? Unless maybe gcman has an in with Ranger and can save some big money for someone, then it makes sense maybe.

Last edited:
The deal is as he said he is a pro staffer and will be using the boat personally next summer and will be delivering to new owner in October when his season is done. Similar to his 621 he just sold in the classifieds. Basically you get a 2014 boat with 45-55 hours at a huge savings over new.

The deal is as he said he is a pro staffer and will be using the boat personally next summer and will be delivering to new owner in October when his season is done. Similar to his 621 he just sold in the classifieds. Basically you get a 2014 boat with 45-55 hours at a huge savings over new.

Exactly, the savings are significant. Just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone is interested before I order. This is a fantastic Great Lakes multi-species platform.
No, I'm not a sponsor of the forum.

Any questions just ask of feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Seems like and advertiser. No posts that share. The same advert on other Forums and no commitment. I think Stomp should get a piece of the action.

Cheers, Clark

Back