Looking for Fishing Friend for Port Burwell

skipper sam

Hello anglers, I’m looking for people that could fish out of Burwell on a regular basis. I don’t like fishing alone on Erie. I recently have moved here and have no friends in the area yet. You can give me a call or just messages or text me. Four 1 six nine 5 three 7 four 4 zero

Attachments

• Tyee at Ashbridges & Shawn.jpeg
    Tyee at Ashbridges & Shawn.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 220
Hello anglers, I’m looking for people that could fish out of Burwell on a regular basis. I don’t like fishing alone on Erie. I recently have moved here and have no friends in the area yet. You can give me a call or just messages or text me. Four 1 six nine 5 three 7 four 4 zero
When you wanna go out just make a post on here about an open seat a day or two before you’re going out and I’m sure it will fill up.

Welcome to this neck of the woods.

If you message me a couple days in advance so I can clear it with my wife (she's VERY protective of me and you've already given your phone number up there, so that's part of the battle already taken care of lol ) I'll go out with you. :)

welcome...Alex here---tried sending you a text---hope you received it--I am at five-one-nine-five-eight-eight-four-five-nine-zero---please advise when going fishing--glad to join and contribute

Welcome, nice boat! Looks very familiar.

Welcome to this neck of the woods.

If you message me a couple days in advance so I can clear it with my wife (she's VERY protective of me and you've already given your phone number up there, so that's part of the battle already taken care of lol ) I'll go out with you. :)
Sounds great Trevor I will do that. I generally watch the winds and have a good idea a couple of days before.

A great example of how to make friends and influence people. Good luck on Erie!

Back