Longpoint July 18th

FisherPrice

Set out at 7:00am with high hopes and a well seasoned crew. Loaded with lead core rods, dipsey setups , planner boards, riggers and multiple tackle box selections. A little bumpy going out but the lake flattened out quickly.

Went south of the point, 2-3 miles west, and the graph was on fire. Bait, solid fish hooks to be seen, but WOW it was slow fishing. Lost one big Walleye and managed one smaller in the boat. It must have been the east wind the day before that shut the fish down.

Water temp 68 - 71F. Bites were in 60+ FOW

Similar reports on channel 68 with the limited chatter on the VHF.

Still hoping the fish move east and get hungry. None the less, it was a really nice day for a long cruise with a great bunch of fishing buddy's.

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 53
Thank you for the report… feeling it is just me not catching fish with all those Glasgow and Burwell reports.

Can’t get over how lit up the screen is with ‘stuff’ but I guess the fish that are there are well fed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks