Long Point Opening Day Derby

Lakeland

On behalf of the Erie Bassmasters and the Long Long Point Bay Angler Association ( LPBAA )I want thank everyone for the words of encouragement regarding this years opening day derby.
I Wanted to forward some information and pics regarding the 2016 Long Point Opening Day Big Fish Derby. I will also be listing some of the great prizes that we have lined up for this years event

Thanks to all for supporting this years derby

Bruce Leeson: Erie Bassmasters, president
John Rakozci: LPBAA, President
P6020047.JPG P6020046.JPG

Last edited:
Hello everyone, can you all please make sure to pass the word around about this derby, we need to keep this tradition going strong into the future. Thank you to Bruce and John and all of there club members for organizing and running this derby. Chris.

sweet 1000 for the biggest smally hmmmmm I can get a used boat with that money and mock the boys on the pier lol but first I gotta find some poor bastard to tow me out to the inner bay at ec6 on my air mattress

So far you have to say the prizes for the 2016 Long Point Opening Day Big Fish Derby are looking pretty sweet. Have you bought your weigh in ticket yet? Bruce is doing a hellva job lining up prizes for this derby and you have to keep tuning in to find out what he has next. Both Erie Bassmasters and LPBAA are trying to make this an LPB event for all. This year we have decided to take part of the proceeds and donate to three local charities so we need all of your help to make this happen. We are hoping that this will be an annual event for many years to come but it will depend on you the LPB angler. Stay tuned for more prize info and don't forget to buy your weigh in tic. JOHN

as promised a quick update as to some of the prizes that we have lined up for this years Long Point Opening Day Big Fish Derby

1st Place Prize - both large and small mouth bass $ 1,000.00 cash!!!!!!! each

2nd Place Prize - both large and small mouth bass
Humminbird 688 Ci-HD sonar / GPS combo ( $ 650.00 value each)
Thanks to Humminbird Electronics for their support

3rd Place Prize - largemouth - Fenwick Aetos casting rod and
Pflueger Patriarch XT casting reel ( combo value $ 500.00 )
- smallmouth- Fenwick Aetos spinning rod and
Pflueger Supreme XT spinning reel ( combo value $ 400.00 )
Generously donated by Fenwick and Pflueger

4th Place Prize - both large and small mouth bass -
Adidas eyewear featuring the innovative polarized LST ( light stabilizing tint ) lens
( value $ 225.00 each )
Donated by The Looking Glass Optical Boutique
( Brantford, Ont. 519-756-8840 )

stay tuned for more to follow soon

Bruce Leeson

Prize update for the upcoming Long Point Opening Day Big Bass Derby

This event is quickly approaching so get your boat and gear ready, we have an awesome prize table for the top ten heaviest largemouth and smallmouth bass

5th Place Prize - largemouth - Magabass Levante casting rod and
F8-79C Flipping Special 7'9" MH ( value $ 190.00 )
Smallmouth - Coleman Xtreme 5 Marine 100 Quart Cooler
Keeps ice for 5 days at 32 deg C temps
Generously donated by MacDonald TP Marine
( Value $ 175.00 )
levante_main21-fb.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160613_105839.jpg
    IMG_20160613_105839.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Both. Tickets will be at any of the vendors listed on the poster. Also we will be at every ramp around the bay from 4-8am selling tickets. Look for us in our Erie Bassmasters shirts and we'll have tickets for you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks