Long Point Causeway Project

quote:
Originally posted by yellowlab04

Its very clear about one thing that this type of( BS,mud slinging ,save the world crap)is goin on all over Canada it has turned in to full time jobs for people with schoolin !! And the Govt lives off it !! Win Win Win for all involed !! Fact of the matter is u are not going to make a rats ass of diferents to the toads,frogs ,turttles,rats ,beaver, birds ect ect ect......unless u keep man out !!! as the people with money like the water front way to much to stop building new homes or roads or yatch clubs these type of projects will roll along !! So just sit back drink your beer and do as the smart people and govt tell u !!

ROTFLMAO!! :D

Hello Guys,

I trust that everyone will realize that Canvasback was being facetious when he stated "BB has also agreed that he will cease and desist from posting further inane comments on Stomps" as this never happened.

Jerome

quote:
Originally posted by Buddy Boy

Hello Guys,

I trust that everyone will realize that Canvasback was being facetious when he stated "BB has also agreed that he will cease and desist from posting further inane comments on Stomps" as this never happened.

Jerome

Does this mean that the inane comments will continue?

Mission accomplished:

Aquatic ecopassage -- Big Creek NWA buildings in background.
IMG_0100.jpeg

West side of Causeway.
IMG_0098.jpeg

Looking towards the Bay -- water was flowing from the Bay into the Big Creek marsh.
IMG_0102.jpeg

Does look nice mostly finished. Hope someone is paying to put up a traffic protecting Guard rail now....hate to fall off the road there in the slippery that is coming.

So let me get this straight.....we can fish the culvert on the bayside ??? Can we put our decoys there as well ? It's still classed as "B" Zone ,right ?

There's been a culvert there for a long time, but it was 18" in diameter and always plugged. You could fish / set decoys in that location before, so I can't imagine why that would change just because there's a ( much ) larger culvert. I expect that there will be a lot of pike moving thru it into the BC Marsh to spawn in spring.

Hey Dave , did you take time out from shooting Sprigs and Redheads in Texas to take those pictures ?
I guess you must have sub-contracted the work out :D:D:D

Hello Taz,

I will continue to post my comments.

Jerome

PS What are "inane" comments in your opinion ... comments that do not agree with you?

quote:
Originally posted by Buddy Boy

Hello Taz,

I will continue to post my comments.

Jerome

Thank God, you had me worried there for a bit.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks