Lighthouse July 10

Twister

Trolled from elbow to lighthouse. Most fish off lighthouse. Went 12 for 13 on Trout / salmon. No picks. All of riggers and an orange spoon. 1 on RRF silver/blue

Attachments

• IMG_20220711_070945.jpg
    IMG_20220711_070945.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 146
I fished nanticoke for a couple hours Sunday. Didn’t mark much. Lots of dead fish in the area, assuming tossed by the commercial guys? Was about to move to the elbow when my steering started spitting fluid all over the fly bridge. Decided better to sort it out at the dock and headed in.

Trolled from elbow to lighthouse. Most fish off lighthouse. Went 12 for 13 on Trout / salmon. No picks. All of riggers and an orange spoon. 1 on RRF silver/blue
What FoW were you in. And what depth on the riggers. Lost my probe So it is kind of hard to find the Sweet spot now.

Not really a FOW bite. In to 70' and out to 120', stayed in areas where the contour lines are close together. 1 rigger 10 feet off bottom( caught the most) and the other at 50ish no mater the depth. Just past or even with the end of the Point on the east side was the best.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks