left coast luvin it

def2

Snapshot-13_zps0eea7498.png
[/URL] [/IMG] day 1 up at it early to catch the tide change fer halibut. crazy trying to anchor in 380 ft of water set up with crazy coat hanger thing with huge weight big hoochie n salmon belly. before to long we got sum action little coaxing n we got my first halibut 50lbs so excited I reeled it in by myself no hand offs lol. Andrenalin is a great drug!! we had one smash the bait line screaming trying to get off the anchor before we get spooled captain hunched over holding on fer dear life. Then nuthing reel in fish hit top hook not the circle hook on the bottom. pic of the straightened hook, captn estimates over 200lbs day2 out in bros double eagle boat fer sum salmon. got on the coho's rite away lost more than made it to the box lol!! good times, cold beer, bc's finest,fish.fellowship. load up n off to catch the ferry to the mainland

day3 beauty morning to go dinosaur huntin in mission bc. meet r guide from sts guide service brayden at the dock check out r jetboat fer the day load up with r supplies quick saftey talk n we're off, five minutes from marina we're fishin. Rod reel n line total price 1400$ brayden wouldn't let me cast thou said he let a client do that once n they threw the whole deal over.gone!! hooked r first sturgeon bout ten minutes in n the show was on. This time i had no problem handing off the rod cause if u didnt i think one fish is all u could reelin in a day lmao. one angry dino peeled line bulldogged dove deep went threw all the 4 guys at least once then the beach fer pics. SUCH AN AWESUME FISH. Ended up catching fish from seven feet to 3 or 4 eight fish landed lost four n one giant over 10ft we called shamoo after it taildanced wtf!!! well they say pictures r worth a thousand words good cause typing is a pain. we decided this trip will be annual

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks