leamington today

johnnyo

started fishing by 8 one man limit by 10 sume smaller ones. waves 5 to 6 ft. only had to go 2 to 3 miles out.

I would not even have gone out 2- FEET- let alone 2 miles!! You must have been fishing from the TITANIC!- Ouch!

Yup toughest day fishing ever .had the wife driving .plus driving me crazy trying to keep boat going straight .met every part of the boat. Winds were 12 to 18 knots from South west. There was a line up of boats launch at 7 am. Going again tomorrow.

Good job! Wife and are trolling Burwell tomorrow....supposed to be lumpy.........anymore its always lumpy. Good luck tomorrow.

See ANGLING OUTFITTERS for auto pilot , if you had it your wife could fish to , instead of her doing all the work . All in fun ,
1-519-539- 5494

Have one Monty, purchased(angler outfitters) and installed by Calvin.........your right once you have one its the Only way to fish.

How much are these auto pilots? I would love to not have to focus on the trolling motor so much. Spend more time actually fishing!

I do have 24 volt with auto pilot use it all the time when pickerel fishing. But doesn't work when waves so big propeller won't stay in the water.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks