Off Topic Leamington eyes

Hi Moosehead- Where abouts were you in Leamington and if you don't mine- What were you getting them on! I am there on Wed. Thanks Walleyeman.

@walleyeman he was probably using lures to catch the fish something with a hook. Pretty sure u could put anything in front of the fish in leamington and catch a limit not hard to find fish either.

The fish are in thick all over but there's very few of any size. 2 of us fished for about 3 hours on Friday and 3 hours Saturday and boated well over 70 walleye but only a handful were over our self imposed limit of 19" so we had to fill our tags with a few 18's yesterday. If you're keeping 16's and 17's you'd be done in no time. Harnesses were outfishing crank baits yesterday about 2:1 but they were all producing. We moved around quite a bit to try and find larger fish but there doesn't seem to be many from Leamington out the tip of the point.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks