late season geese

paddle maker

Does anyone no of a near by county that has a late goose season? Also any suggestions of free place to hunt in that county?

If you let people know where you reside it would help. If your local the closest county is haldimand and I don't know of any crown land that is hunt able besides lake shores which would all be froze. Most people would suggest start driving and door knocking.

Oh gotcha, I'm not sure on that you'd have to check on the regs for that county. I've never hunted it.

Elgin bayham malihide whatever that county west of us is called?

Central Elgin and Malahide township both have Sunday hunting so no extended season in these townships not to sure about Bayham township , hope this helps a bit ..................apps

Thanks for the information I will have to make some calls to some farmers out in haldiman I will post if I find some public land to hunt

There are no open seasons for goose anywhere in Ontario, the areas with out sunday gun hunting ended on Jan 10th, out of season for 12 days now.

Late season doesn't open until Feb. 22 to Mar. 1, 2014 (except for any Sunday within this period) and this is only good for WMU's that don't have sunday gun hunting.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks