Off Topic Lambeth Rod and Tackle

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Just an FYI for anyone who isn't on social media. Steve will be closing as usual for the holidays... I might pop in tomorrow as it will be his last Saturday open for a few weeks.

HOLIDAY HOURS UPDATE!!

The store will be closed from December 24, 2023 to January 14, 2024 over the holidays. We will be back open on January 15, 2024.

We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas 🎄 and a Happy New Year 🥳!

Lambeth Rod and Tackle

Just an FYI for anyone who isn't on social media. Steve will be closing as usual for the holidays... I might pop in tomorrow as it will be his last Saturday open for a few weeks.

HOLIDAY HOURS UPDATE!!

The store will be closed from December 24, 2023 to January 14, 2024 over the holidays. We will be back open on January 15, 2024.

We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas 🎄 and a Happy New Year 🥳!

Lambeth Rod and Tackle
Good to know @Extra Virgin 👍 because I’m not on social media,so therefore I would have not known about the Christmas Holiday Hours update,unless I checked out Lambeth Rod and Tackle website page. For now though, I don’t need any more lure’s,and thank goodness for that!! lol 😆 😉👍🙂
View attachment IMG_2357.mov

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpeg
    IMG_2353.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2356.jpeg
    IMG_2356.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 6
Good to know @Extra Virgin 👍 because I’m not on social media,so therefore I would have not known about the Christmas Holiday Hours update,unless I checked out Lambeth Rod and Tackle website page. For now though, I don’t need any more lure’s,and thank goodness for that!! lol 😆 😉👍🙂
View attachment 82795
Hey Red, I don't "need" anymore right now either................doesn't mean I don't "WANT" more tho. ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks