Lake O input

Maestrolaker

Haven't been on Lake O for a while and thinking of hitting North shore Saturday to chase a few silver bodies.

Any current insight would be much appreciated re; water depth, lure depth, speed and bait selections that are happening right now.

Thanks in advance as always. I will post results of day and provide insight to members.

Not sure where you are thinking of heading out but I usually fish just out from Bronte to west of Shell's Pier.... between 90-130Fow. Riggers down anywhere from 35-55 ft deep.... Usually run spoons and/or a spin doctor and fly combo......
Last few outings for me have been slow....
Good luck

normally I launch from lakefront promenade out to 200-250' fow. down rigger 30-50' or dipsy line out 100-150' with spoons. it's not very productive but most time I can boat 1 or 2 fish . most rainbows. hope it helps.

Haven't been on Lake O for a while and thinking of hitting North shore Saturday to chase a few silver bodies.

Any current insight would be much appreciated re; water depth, lure depth, speed and bait selections that are happening right now.

Thanks in advance as always. I will post results of day and provide insight to members.
grimsbys been the best spot 100 to 150 feet cut bait waters cold off bronte.

@Maestrolaker I posted last Saturdays outing on that day
Out of Oakville , also here is a site for surfuce temps , it helps with deciding what port to go out of

Back