Lady O July 3

saltybigstick

Late start on water at 730 went from Jordan today out to 100 not much headed 120 130 and bingo there they where 9 bows and 14 kings broke the 30 today with 32lb9 oz rest where high teens to mid 20s can't wait for the big ones to start the move up this end next month same set up as yesterday find the bait do few laps around it and bang bang like shooting them in a bucket good luck guys may lady o lift her skirt for u as well tested my drags last night reset them to 26 lb stoped the huge runs and did not pull any hooks so bring on the big girls I want a 40 that's silver to get mounted lol best of luck all back to work till next weekend then I may head west to look for some gold

Not familiar with the south side launches for lake O, only fished the other side. Where is Jordan launch? far from Dalhousie?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks