Junior Bassmasters Chapter???

Jay

Would anyone be interested in forming a Junior Bassmasters Chapter in the Long Point area?

I have been approached by a few people looking for a 'fishing club' for youth. I think the Long Point area has lots to offer and there may be interest in a club. The club would be affiliated with the Ontario BASS Nation: http://www.ontariobass.com/youth.html. This would help to cover off insurance and other issues.

General Information:
Youth from 7yrs to 18 yrs are eligible.
In Ontario there are two streams: High School (13 to 18) and Youth (7 to 12). All youth are part of the same club.

What I am looking for:
A meeting place would be needed. Preferably a place central and cheap/free.
Meetings would be monthly.

If anyone is interested in helping kick start this OR has kids that may be interested email me: jbarnucz@gmail.com.

Cheers
Jay

I got a 13 yr old and a 9 yr old I'll mention it too them and see if there interested they both love fishing I may also be willing to volunteer my time

Reactions: Jay
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks