Jeremie Brooks at Xtreme Marine Today, April 6, at 10 a.m.

Thanks @stomp for the information,which I also received in my mailbox early this morning,(4 a.m.) :sleep:from @extreme Marine,and it’s too bad that we weren’t told about this fishing seminar a lot earlier in the week by @extreme Marine ? that it was being held today!! :eek: I would of loved to have gone to this seminar,(and to also empty my wallet there also at their tackle selection-lol). :ROFLMAO:? BUT,because it’s a beautiful day today,therefore,I will go fishing instead!! ?? o_OEnjoy this seminar everyone,whoever is going. (y):)

Last edited:
Hopefully they get a good turn out, he’s a wealth of knowledge. They did have it up on the Facebook page for quite some time should help with numbers ?? I’m stuck at work ??

Kinda short notice, would have probably attended with more notice. Like guys say Jeremy is a great speaker and knowledgable about Lake Erie.

Hopefully they get a good turn out, he’s a wealth of knowledge. They did have it up on the Facebook page for quite some time should help with numbers ?? I’m stuck at work ??
I am not a member of Facebook,(just my choice),and not everyone is.Too bad that @extreme Marine being a sponsor on @stomp website,that they wouldn’t of posted this event a lot sooner,than the 6 hour notice that I received early this morning at 4 a.m. Hopefully they will host another seminar like this again,for the season is still very young for the walleye fishing on Lake Erie. ???(y):)

Just wondered what are the highlights of what extreme marine business offers...

Back