Fishing Report Introduction

Exfireguy

Hey All,
I am new here, sort of... have been lurking for a while. Great site, with tons of good information.
I am kind of new to boating, bought a 21’ bow rider last year. Planning to set it up with some rod-holders and do some fishing in the future. I trailer the boat to and from the lake. Live only 15 minutes from Long Point, so it is easy to get there, and only a few minutes more to Port Burwell.

If you plan on trolling the deeper waters make sure your rod holders are strong enough to handle dipseys.

Hey All,
I am new here, sort of... have been lurking for a while. Great site, with tons of good information.
I am kind of new to boating, bought a 21’ bow rider last year. Planning to set it up with some rod-holders and do some fishing in the future. I trailer the boat to and from the lake. Live only 15 minutes from Long Point, so it is easy to get there, and only a few minutes more to Port Burwell.
Welcome

Welcome to the forum. If you're not sure about something, don't be afraid to ask. As the saying goes, the only stupid questions are the ones we don't ask. Most people here are more than willing to share info or generally help out if they can. I've learned a lot from being part of this forum, it's by far the best one out there.

Now you know why they call me LOONIETOON
Ending New Year GIF by Looney Tunes

Thanks for the welcome.
Have already been looking around the site for a while. Agree there looks like a bunch of good folks here. Have seen other forums full of “keyboard warriors” and some full of bulls$&#ers, but I see a lot of good honest folks here. Only a few bulls$&#ers... Lol.
Seriously, looking forward to learning and contributing where I can.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks