Off Topic I'm just a troll !

JETHRO

After being raised as a "weekend warrior" since the 1960's at Long Point, I miss the ice fishing and the great times we had. I now have COPD with 20% lung function which leaves me as an indoor troll. I love reading everyone's storey regardless if you were skunked or at your limit. Stay safe,, have a blast !!

Welcome to the board, I hope that you can enjoy our adventures vicariously.

Very sorry to hear about your condition @JETHRO but welcome to the forum.
Hopefully we can put some daily joy into your life through the many fishing experiences posted here by our members. :)

Very sorry to hear about your condition @JETHRO but welcome to the forum.
Hopefully we can put some daily joy into your life through the many fishing experiences posted here by our members. :)

I have a couple live possums wandering around here maybe I can send them over.
how heavy a fluorocarbon leader should I use with a Rapala tail dancer

I have a couple live possums wandering around here maybe I can send them over.
how heavy a fluorocarbon leader should I use with a Rapala tail dancer
@JETHRO... welcome... tell Ellie May she's welcome too. (And no @Extra Virgin... not THAT Ellie May who may frequent the EC 10 area)
Stomp, a little secret. JETHRO is slang for Canada's most respected Liberal Prime Minister ever to give away/sell out Canada to the Chinese. (?) While Donald Trump saw global warming tax was a scam, ClimateBarbie and JETHRO actually believe what they preach even though we represent 1%.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 6
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks