Ice fishing port burwel

Markiss55

I've been working in port burwel for a couple week and been looking to see if anyone is out there fishing. I haven't seen anyone out there. I was thinking of heading out this weekend and was woundering if anyone has ever fish there or port Bruce? If so how deep were the perch at?

We ice fished Burwell a few times over the years, got trout and salmon out of creek by north end of steel wall. The lake we fished only a few times off east beach and south east corner of rock pile , seen a few smelt ,had a few bites but each time ice was poor

We ice fished Burwell a few times over the years, got trout and salmon out of creek by north end of steel wall. The lake we fished only a few times off east beach and south east corner of rock pile , seen a few smelt ,had a few bites but each time ice was poor
Thanks for the information it's really appreciated. How far can you fish in the burwel creek?

We have fished the creek 3/4 the way to Otter`s Edge trailer park, usually only fish the bends that far up as that is only place with deep water

I can't speak on the ice but I know the end of the rock pile the perch come in thick, not sure about ice season

Give it a try. I heard the other day of guy walking out to photos. If I were to try I would start by the end of the rock pile.
If your looking for perch. People have caught trout in the river but haven't seen anyone trying this year.
If all else false walk to Hastings and look for Big Dave.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks