Off Topic I had plans.... until 🌧️

hvyhaul

Some moron fertilized and the lawn is growing like crazy.

Wuz gonna cut it but mother nature had other ideas.

Wuz gonna move everything into the boat today so it was usable in a moment's notice. Nope

But while wallowing in self pity out back I noticed the Orioles are back.

Okay, I feel better. 🌻

Oriole .jpg

I’d feel bad if the plans we you were actually going to get the boat in the water 🤷🏻
Just throw a rain jacket on and load the gear into the boat
Or better yet just get wet I don’t believe you are made of suga 😂😜

I’d feel bad if the plans we you were actually going to get the boat in the water 🤷🏻
Just throw a rain jacket on and load the gear into the boat
Or better yet just get wet I don’t believe you are made of suga 😂😜

Wow, conditional support @Derkd9 😉

I didn't want everything to go in damp or close the boat back up wet or change the plugs in the rain. Ran the blue fog out of both motors yesterday, but wanted new plugs for the season. 🌻

I didn't want everything to go in damp or close the boat back up wet or change the plugs in the rain. Ran the blue fog out of both motors yesterday, but wanted new plugs for the season. 🌻
I’m just playin

They make your day @hvyhaul I have them also down here and I have a bag of oranges they can’t resist. But my best feathery friend is the Wood Ducks. We have a nesting box for them and it’s being used. I havre at times about 8-10 of them and a few mallards
IMG_6824.jpegIMG_6816.jpeg

You can run them out of smoke? lol some of my motors don’t.

My photo is bad but we have Merlins nesting here, and they’re awesome. When they’re hungry They terrorize everything that moves. In this photo they’re sharing some breakfast. Every day I find more feathers, severed heads etc. It’s so cool

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 20
Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

had plans until...
William Nylander Hockey GIF by Toronto Maple Leafs

Back