hunt where u want

we drove up to our deer camp in walkerton lookin for some geese in a LEGAL area but the snow was to deep so we drove back and set up on the river in haldiman we got 6 shoulda had alot more but kinda got screwed when a couple guys showed up and sat 50 yards up stream without anything but guns n ammo my dog did awsome got all our birds r neighbours did knock 2 down when we were picking up our decoys i tried to get,em but it was just to dark maggie came back with a log so we gave up // there was guys setup across from my dads in brant where theres no open season and the river is public land so just sit beside someone who has decoys and a dog and HUNT WHERE U WANT

jonny1duck

man doesnt that piss u off people can't find their own places to shoot happens alot to people sorry to hear you have to put up with that stuff but been there and done that I am sure almost every one who reads this post has been there too![xx(][xx(] lazy people thats all

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

we still had a good time it was nice to get out maybe get out again if i can find the time the birds will b gettin smart by the end of the week there was a pile of shooting in the area

jonny1duck

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks