how was the heritage shoot at the unit

ship wrecked

many guys at the unit for the shoot ?

Yes there was 20 youth were in for the lpwa part of it all as well there were I believe 8 more came to shoot out side of the event the unit does. Was a great day there were more birds shot this year than last.

Blue wing teal, green wing teal, mallards, redhead, wigeons, pintail and lots of woodies were shot...what a variety of species this area has to offer! Youths had a great day!

We were pick number 28 out of 28! my son and nephew both bagged their first birds. A mallard and a woody! Saw lots of birds and had me reaching for my gun that was still at home in the safe a few times!

congrats to all the the youth hunters out there rather it's your first year out there
or you been doing it since it started it's great to to see the young out there doing what we waterfowl hunters
love to do way to go kids keep the spirit alive and have fun with it and be safe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks