How many????

Here I was looking at more lure’s today @Derkd9 and @walleyeman & @Tyler0420 a local Walmart this morning. I went to Walmart to buy bandaids,before I went fishing this afternoon. I did buy a box of bandaids while I was there,and also one lure,that I didn’t really need!! :banghead: lol 😆 Lure’s have sure gotten very expensive over the year’s,and I don’t buy as many lure’s any more,like I used to. 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2073.jpeg
    IMG_2073.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2074.jpeg
    IMG_2074.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2072.jpeg
    IMG_2072.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Here I was looking at more lure’s today @Derkd9 at a local Walmart this morning. I went to Walmart to buy bandaids,before I went fishing this afternoon. I did buy a box of bandaids while I was there,and also one lure,that I didn’t really need!! :banghead: lol 😆 Lure’s have sure gotten very expensive over the year’s,and I don’t buy as many lure’s any more,like I used to. 👍🙂
No kidding $20+ for fishing lures is crazy
Not so bad the ones we use trolling out in 60 fow don’t get snagged too often
But ones that you plan to cast in the River and troll up North is scary
Wouldn’t want to use it

No kidding $20+ for fishing lures is crazy
Not so bad the ones we use trolling out in 60 fow don’t get snagged too often
But ones that you plan to cast in the River and troll up North is scary
Wouldn’t want to use it
Very true @Derkd9 about our lure’s that we use being cheaper trolling out in 60 fow,which don’t get snagged. I never cast lure’s in the Thames River,and I basically only use various colours and size of jigheads & twister tails,to the conditions that I am fishing in. A lot cheaper this way,if by chance there is a snag. 👍🙂

A good question & topic @Derkd9 👍 I have no clue on how many lure’s that I have,but over 537 is a good start! 👍 lol 😂 I will start small on the amount of some of the number of musky lure’s that I have,over the amount of other lure’s that I have in my possession. Fishing has always been my main passion/hobby,since I was 10 years old. Thank goodness 😅 that I don’t hunt & golf as well,or I would have never been able to retire,because I would need the money 💰,to support hunting 🦌 🦆 & golf ⛳️ as well!! 🤣 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2094.jpeg
    IMG_2094.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2099.jpeg
    IMG_2099.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2097.jpeg
    IMG_2097.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 15
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks